Thursday 25 September 2014


NRL
I am going to talk about national rugby league. In rugby you have to tackle the person with the ball. If the person goes and scores a try they will get a point for their team. A guy who plays rugby  like they will never give up will score points. Rugby is kind of like touch but touch doesn't tackle you cause thats the rules of touch.
I will tell you what to buy for the rugby gear you will need. You need shoulder pad’s and your coach will give you the rugby shorts, t-shirt and long sock’s. Some people like to play rugby and other sport’s as well. Playing other sport’s will make you fit for rugby. When rugby is on tv and people watch it they always cheer happily when their team is winning.
In rugby training you do trials and a warm up. If your coach say’s no more training and your game is on saturday you will not know what to do! You will lose your whole rugby game but coaches don’t often cancel training because that’s dumb.
Rugby never gives up because they are the man and they are not a cry baby in rugby all they have to do is just tackle them on the ground that mean’s your the real man. My favourite team is roasters cause they win heap’s of time. In rugby it’s good to step someone.

My favourite rugby player is ben barba and aaron smith and my old favourite player is greg inglis do you know why they are my players because they have cool steps.

I play rugby and i play for marist under 9’s in my game i score try in every game but sometimes in my game i score the most and if you run straight they will not get you and hold the ball tight cause if you don’t the ball will come off.



No comments:

Post a Comment