Wednesday 10 December 2014

Bully

Bully
If you are bullying other kids that kid feeling will be bad. If the same person bullies you every day tell your mum or teacher and that person will get into trouble from the teacher. If the same person bullies you just ignore him. Not everyone is a bully. Bully mean’s your like saying bad stuff and hurting that person and it’s and then try not to talk to the person who was bullying you and call someone and the guy comes and the other person that was bullying you is gonna run away.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing writing!! I do think that you should tell someone like your mum or a teacher! I haven't been bullied before but I think I would know how it would feel if I was bullied!! I think you should edit the it because same sentence does not make scenes!! If you have same time would you like to visit my blog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://wpspaulinel.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete